Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Numero Uno







So I've decided to make a blog. Big step ayee. I thought it might keep me distracted from school and other business, give me somewhere to write down my thoughts etc... anywayy!

Sorry about the url.. its from a yr7 blog I made when we were all "compost yay" for Humanities... and I think we had to write a blog about worms or something but whatever this blog is about me :)

It's school holidays and I'm borrrred as anything at home. Applied for lookbook.. afraid I might get rejected...! Let's wait and see, shall we?


Here are some pictures from the first roll, my first attempt so there's lots of room for improvement from here haha :) I don't do art or anything creative at school, just in my spare time, so that's my excuse haha

My dog, Buddy, just loves to get into my photos

So for all those who don't know me.. I'm Lizzie, Australian, teenagerrrrr, love music, friends, movies, dance, sometimes school, parties, chillen, taking photos, being creative, FASHION, shopping, everything and anything French, my family.... most things :)

At school I'm a bit of a nerd, i do English, French, The 2 hardest maths, Biology (year12) and Chemistry, but I'm enjoying it so far... also struggling a bit but I'm finding it much easier to deal with!

I'm lucky enough to be going on exchange to France in December and I can't wait. I just want to get out of this place... winter has such a bad feeling that always comes along with it! Not that I won't escape the winter blues in France or anything, but it promises to be an amazing experience and I can't wait to go!
I wonder if anyone will actually read any of this...


Ok well I've run out of things to say so I'll stop it here :)

xxx L

No comments: